Abaqus Tutorial 20:
Pulsating flow in a bifurcated vessel with Abaqus/CFD
In this tutorial, you will create a transient fluid dynamic analysis of a bifurcated artery with Abaqus/CFD.
When you complete this tutorial, you will be able to:
- Create transient and steady state Abaqus/CFD analyses.
- Discretize the geometry and insert a mesh boundary layer.
- Define material model for a non Newtonian fluid for blood modelling.
- Define a parabolic profile at the inlet and outlet.
- Define pulsating fluid boundary conditions.
Get your FREE Abaqus tutorial now!